Oh, where does the time go?

I don't get on here because truly I don't  know where the tine goes . I spend so much tome on other social media outlets, this one just doesn't come to mind anymore .

So, what's up ? I'm still pouring candles and I'm living in Wisconsin as of 2 years ago. I've been enjoying my new life, my still new to me love , best decision I ever made . I'm still selling on Etsy of course, but I truly wish I could get more sales- my passion in life is what I design. It's hard for others to understand creativity .

I have a she shed that I design in and would like to share my progress. These photo are from last October when  she arrived. I truly hope you enjoy my journey to making it fit my funky style.

Welcome to the Simply Glowing Candles she shed

Until next time... toodles ❤️



Comments

Popular Posts