My flower garden project

It's taking  forever to even get spring like weather , and gosh darn everytime I get a day off, it rains. Therefore, I haven't had too much time to dedicate to outside. We painted the house and garage late last summer, but still haven't been able to finish the back side... ugh! Am I the only one with a list too long?
I also work in healthcare, and I forgot to mention that I also work 96 hours a week.. yikes! Now, that explains why I look worn out. It would be nice to go on a trip somewhere - a beach, Vegas, by a pool... a jacuzzi ! Oh, who am I kidding? Never enough tome, and not $ that's for darn sure .

So, I'm going to try to commit to sharing my life events, hobbies, my lil business.-cause I love to photograph everything.! Just wait and see, my kids call me Snow White, well, that's another post for another time.







I hope you enjoy my photos of the before and after. And the funny thing about this project, is that you wouldn't believe we only spent $40. We bought 5 bags of mulch for $10, $22 on flowers and the rest , well, maybe a small bit over 40 for the metal bucket . The rest we found in the garage . We got out plants from a local grower in Princeton, WI called Mikes plants . I've been there twice, again pics for another post

Comments

Popular Posts