Halloween Vintage decor


 Today was a much needed day off from Vintage picking.. ha! Yes, you heard me correctly. Someone has to do it and my bank account is thanking me as well. 


The house is popping at the seams with goodies for almost 2 years of collecting, cleaning, designing and adding more to every square inch of our home. Why? Well, I've been trying to get another store for a long time or at least rent a booth or even partner with someone to share a space. Nothing has really worked out and the struggles and disappointments have me pondering why... God is obviously protecting me and/or his plan is much greater than what I pray for everyday. I think I find something and most case scenario is no one ever calls back. 

We went to plan B to set up At home for pop up markets and its been way too hot this season for us and especially for the candles. I literally spend every waking moment trying to make something happen and that I will finally find the right clientele for our style of creating. 

Have a wonderful evening everyone! This woman is tired 😴 and I'm excited to start decorating for Fall & Halloween this weekend 🧡

Comments

Popular Posts