Fall Farmhouse vibes



 It's a beautiful afternoon here in Wisconsin and can hardly believe that it's almost September. Where has the year disappeared to? 


It's been way to hot to set up this season for our pop up markets here at the farmhouse. We have been so busy working, there still hasn't been extra time to squeeze in enclosing my part of the garage. And although I'm still searching for a store, it seems as if the universe isn't allowing it to happen. So, I still continue to make NEW things until I find the perfect lil' spot perfect for my visions. 

Our items can be purchased via Etsy or message me and I'll get ya fixed up 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/simplyglowingfarm


Here's a few things to be added today, but hurry though, alot of items are limited in quantities. 

Comments

Popular Posts