Vintage Shop Hop weekend Wisconsin







 Hello ladies! 


It was a wonderful, chilly weekend for Vintage Shop hop over the weekend. I'm beyond blessed to see so many of my sweet customers from my downtown Ripon shop hop over to Fox Lake to see me back in action. 

You know what? Life is super crazy right now trying to keep up with designing, filling orders, working a full time job and little time for simply sitting outside and enjoying the breeze in my hair. Which explains why I haven't posted here in forever. I'm gonna try to do better, I'm no influencer, but those who do follow us appreciate our unique handmade quality and of course charming personality. 


Here are a few photos of the weekend and I will promise to be active here to show what's happening here in Fox Lake, Wisconsin 


Comments

Popular Posts