NEW French Country style candles for Holiday 2022




 I'm a hot Southern mess and I can admit that ! Giggles ...

I spend so many hours on everyone else's stuff I stress of focusing on mine - ugh? Anybody else do the same? It's been a roller coaster of life events for the past 2 years. We opened a cute little shop in downtown Ripon this time 2 years ago and unfortunately, that was another sad story of ugliness behind the scenes that I will be hurt over for awhile. I pray everyday to move forward as I met some amazing customers, new friends and chalked up the mean girl movie to another "life" experience I never want to happen again. Truly sad y'all! 


Anyway, life took me to Texas early last year (more blogs on that to come). We were set up at First Monday Trade Days, back in my ole' stomping grounds. But, wow! OMG how things have changed down there. Way too many people, no homes to buy, rent or anything - so, again, another blessing that the beautiful farmhouse here in FL didn't sell. So, we packed up again (yes, twice in 1 year) and back in Wisconsin as of November 2021. I don't think I'll ever get it situated and unpacked. 


We had some pop ups over the summer and finally turned the 3 car garage into our NEW shop! Yay!! The ladies loved it over the weekend and said, it was BETTER than Ripon. And this space has a story that I'll share soon. One lady was kind enough to share and remind me that God throws curveballs sometimes to lead us to the right places. I tried for 4 years to get a store anywhere down there and that was him saying, girl it's a mistake!!! And I've got something better for your heart! AMEN to that sister!!!

So, I got off track - yes, there's that hot mess again! So with all that shared, I wanted a fresh NEW look and designed a new French Country, classic, classy, elegant label. She was a success at her debut. I still have the farmhouse labels and that chimes in on the next story about the "barn" intuition I had long before I knew our history of this 100 year old farmhouse. 

What do you think? Beautiful, huh? They are being poured, labeled and added to our online boutique as we speak. 


Feel free to shop anyway you desire, our site, Etsy or Faire if you are wholesale. I just simply ask that you bare with me as I get them ready 

Comments

Popular Posts