The Great Pumpkin candles




Fall can't get here soon enough for me. I love the cooler weather and the shorter days. But my favorite part about fall is...Halloween! ! Yes, the kids love it too~dressing up and getting all that candy~so they can drive mom up the wall.


Every year, late July I start gearing up for the upcoming shows and begin adding more fall fragrances to my collection. My most popular aromas' are still here...PUMPKIN SPICE (just like Root's scent), AUTUMN LEAVES (fresh, crisp leaves),HARVEST (like Yankee), CANDY CORN (my own original secret blend~rich, just like the candy...and a top seller), CARAMEL APPLE (good enough to eat), PUMPKIN PIE SPICE (loads of pumpkin & lite on the spice), MEXICAN VANILLA (rich butterscotch & vanilla), ORANGE VANILLA SPICE (spiced oranges & vanilla), PECAN PIE (grandma's secret recipe) WELCOME HOME (warm & inviting with cinnamon & tons of spice)..lots of fragrances available.


Featured in photos: The Great Pumpkin, Pumpkin Melts & Lil' Witches...(jar) Wholesale also available.

Comments

Popular Posts