Simply Glowing Gifts Website

Good morning everyone!! Since I am now somewhat settled in my new home, it was time to get my website up and running again.  Please bare with me as I add my wares to my online boutique.  I have enough "stuff" to open up my own store.  That is my dream again to have what I had many years ago...but, it's babysteps for now.


It's cold and wet this morning~and not very encouraging to do housework.  Therefore, I have dedicated a few hours to my business. Juliet (my kitty), is cold too.  She is all snuggled up next to me as I type...she is truly an angel kitty!! I found a pic with her in the car with me~yes, she travels with me also.  Not much for being left alone at all and she will quickly let you know when shes upset.

Stop by and see what I've added... visit

Comments

Popular Posts