Halloween witch vibes on our new mantle

 I am so busy and always forget to try to work over here. Life at a full time job, a small business owner part time fills my plate well. 


Since moving back to Wisconsin 2 years ago, there are still boxes to unpack. And every day, I'm bringing home more carloads of goodies from my 9-5 profession as an expert antique and junque hunter-ha! If ya only knew the thrill of my secret life. 


Anyway, this 100+ year old farmhouse doesn't have a fire place and I've wanted a faux one for years and my hunny bunny nailed it again for our home. While I'm getting my hands dirty with vintage wares, he's busy building at home. 


All of the materials are left over wood from our construction business, so it's just a simple labor of love. 


What do you think of the before and after? Halloween is my first official holiday to decorate and I couldn't be more thrilled, except, my spiders went missing from my drapery- oh well, such as life. 

I'm certain that I may tweak it several times, but for now, I'm pretty content with shown results. 

Each night, the candles come on and provides a spooky lil' haunt. 

Toodles, 

Alisa 








Comments

Popular Posts