Wow...it's been a really long time

It's been years since I've logged into my blog, therefore lots to catch up on as far as life, love and my little business. Not sure where to start...lol~so, I'll go backwards a little before I leap to now to begin.

I still can't imagine how it's been 5 years where I left off and in case you missed out on my Canton boutique, I'll share those photos because I was really excited to get back into a REAL store again even if it were for just briefly.

I started up again in the Old Mill marketplace with my candles, melts and jewelry and some home decor items. Then I met some amazing ladies that were next to me and one I became friends with ...we had some fun and laughs through out our slow times and rainy days.
  Hope you enjoy a few of the photos I've shared to reconnect with


my shop is still open with Etsy at:
www.etsy.com/shop/simplyglowing
~see ya again soon~


Comments

Popular Posts