Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I am officially a hooker now....LOL!

Yes, I can actually say that I am now a hooker!! Thanks to my grandmother and mom, I have joined the knitters club. HaHa!! had you going for a minute...

For many years my grandmother has crocheted and knitted so many adorable items as gifts for the family. It wasn't until a few years ago that we decided to sell her hats and scarves along with my stuff. I sold a few here and there and just last Fall they really started to sell and we got many orders. Unfortunately, I had to turn down wholesale orders since I only had my grandmother knitting and couldn't fill the items requested alone.

But, now I am on board and I can say I am an addict. I just started a week ago, and can't seem to get anything done around my house!! My average is 2-3 hats per day~and just can't stop! Like I need more projects. Oh well...the mess will have to wait because it's also a great stress reliever.

I am now going to start advertising for wholesale to gift shops or individuals looking to sell them. My funky, cute, artsy self has added my own personal touch to make mine a bit different from the competition.

Thanks for looking and help to spread the word if anyone wants them for their shops!!!

Have a great day!!!


No comments: