Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Booth Pictures

Thank you to my customers for your support through the Holiday season and all the changes I made for improvements. I was able to move to a bigger space at the antique mall and I couldn't be more excited about the results!! More traffic, sales and can focus on bringing you more items while they sell themselves.

It has always been a dream to own another store, but at this point in my life...I also really enjoy shopping too!!! There are so many places I want to visit and not able to if I am in a store 5 or 6 days a week. I have met so many new good people that are in business for themselves and run it pretty much all the time and they are exhausted!! I am already exhausted and don't need any additional stress to add to my life being a single mom. My kids are my #1 priority and what I do now enables us the best lifestyle at this time.

I did get a call about my wait for the space I want in Canton...but the spaces available were a bit too large for me at this time. So many of my friends already have spots out there and didn't want to expand to another location. In the meantime, I will wait for the perfect opportunity for me and remain at The Antique Gallery of Mesquite~I am happy with being there. And I finally took some pictures this week of just a small bit of what I have to offer my customers.

Stay warm in this bitterly cold weather!!


No comments: