Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vintage flapper hats

Well, while the girls are selling our goodies at the Cain Center today I decided to take some pictures of our new store!! My latest creations are the adorable flapper hats!! I have so many to take pictures and post, but I took so many on my phone that it's about to die now and I forgot my charger. So, please bare with me for a few days until I can get that taken care of....

How is everyone's weekend? There are tons of activities going on this weekend~Holiday gift shows, etc. I am ready for the home tours..the highlight of my year. Visiting other peoples' homes (while I'm getting mine ready), gives me tons of inspiration and wonderful ideas to change my stuff up a bit.

While you are shopping this season, and if you are in the Athens area...please come by our new boutique and take a peek. There are 5 of us creative and talented ladies that have some really adorable items and they are perfectly priced for any holiday budget.

Take care and Have a wonderful, safe weekend!!!

No comments: