Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Simply...slight changes

Thank you ladies who attended the Grand Opening last Saturday! I understand it was an eventful day with the fabulous food, bounce house and fun!!

But, I (Simply Glowing Gifts) will no longer have my items at the Athens store (TuTu Darn Cute)..sorry, for the incovenience . I made some quick decisions and life happened during this time and I am unable to continue this venture at this time.

However, you can still shop my online boutique via Etsy.....or at The Antique Gallery of Mesquite. As of yesterday, I moved to a larger booth at this location. My booth is on the first isle on the backside endcap~and it looks fabulous!!! I have tons more items than my previous booth and was already getting compliments (and sales) as I was setting up...this was a good move!!

Thank you for you understanding!!

No comments: