Thursday, October 14, 2010

Soul searching

It's been a busy several weeks. The kids are playing football, performing in choir concerts and keeping the schedule flowing with "things to do". During this time, I have been spending organizing, cleaning and re-arranging my home decor. Every few months, I have to change things up a bit. This time I think the living room is better for our lifestyle and ready to do some home shows! Finally have some room!!

I spend so much time on facebook playing games that I just can't seem to break free of....Help!! I have even considered deleting my account and spending more time here and sharing positive things instead of countless hours wasted on silly games. It's been great to re-connect with friends and long distance family~but it's not like we talk everyday anyway.

Now that the workspace and living space are better arranged...its back to work. I have sold so many pieces of jewelry and still haven't posted alot of the new stuff. Some, I didn't even get the chance too!! In thinking of the future, I am working on a complete new concept for 2011! I have just about given up on finding a job and the little I live on is just simply depressing. I have such wonderful talents and had a successful candle business before my divorce and just can't seem to get my groove back! And moving to East Texas, didn't help much. There are soooo many people selling the same type of stuff that I have....time for a change!!

 The few people I have met are busy with their work and/or going back to school also and just don't have the time to spend shopping and just hanging out together. So, I just devote my time to my kids and my jewelry, candles, paintings and whatever else I can get involved in....it just sucks being lonely!! But, I am happy and I guess that's all that matters!

No comments: