Friday, June 4, 2010

Still waiting....

Once again this month, I am NOT selling at Canton Trade Days. My children's father decided to change up summer visitation this year, therefore, I have my kiddo's instead.  We will probably head out there to shop~wanted to go today....but, don't you just love waiting for 2 days for a plumber to show up!!

For some reason Athens residents have a  difficult time getting any contractors to show up to do home repairs. My grandparents live next to me and have lived here for over 15 years and have had so many companies refuse to show up for jobs that won't make them the big bucks!! It's really sad, because elderly and single moms (like me) really need someone to show up and NOT take advantage of people financially. We had a company that showed up yesterday and to replace 1 pipe and put the sink in...they wanted over $ 500.00. My grandfather already did the hard work by removing my sink and getting everything prepared and they want that kinda $$...is insane!!! So, I wait patiently for the only company reliable...Cedar Creek Plumbing....well, they were supposed to be here this morning...still waiting!!!! Please hurry up!!!

So, in the meantime, I am busy working on more "stuff"...got an order for a baby boy and some wedding albums. And hopefully I will get an inside spot at Canton soon....it's too hot for outside~

No comments: