Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grandmother's Surgery

I haven't been online in the past week or so...my grandmother tore a ligament in her left knee and required surgery. She went in last Friday morning and was back at home that afternoon. Thank God everything was a success!! Nannie was a bit drowsy that evening and was already up and around by the next day.

My mom was here to help as well~we sure will miss her and all her delicious home cooking!! Mom left last night and took Christopher with her. The past few days were spent laughing about the good ole` days, the jokes we played on each other and browsing thru cookbooks to find new dishes to prepare. We had a great time!!

I did manage to re-arrange my kitchen and it looks larger now~have to post some pics soon!

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: