Thursday, October 29, 2009

Adorable Knits




My grandmother is a wonderful  blessing in my life!! She has been knitting forever..seems like it anyway.  She has made baby blankets, afghans, pot holders...you name it.  Last year she began working on hats and scarves for baby, tots, children and of course adults.  No we have so many items, we don't know what to do with them. They were a huge hit last year selling just as they were.


This season I have added my twist to the hats...our customers are going crazy (as well as folks that buy wholesale for their shops!). They aren't making it very far out the door, as soon as I design them and show them to someone, they are sold quickly!! Which is great!!! The ones featured are available and will be with me at this weekends Canton Trade Days~hope to see you there!!

No comments: