Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Custom Cards












After years of collecting scrapbook supplies to "find" time to work on my childrens' scrapbook has become useful in other ways. Last summer we were bored and decided to use all our stuff to make custom cards...it soon became a group effort. Also a great way to brighten up a rainy day!!
All the little girls (and boys..but I won't give their names) in the neighorbood soon gathered at my kitchen table to put their creative minds to work. Simply buy some cards, glue, paper, stickers, markers and let the imagination run wild. Most of our stuff came from Dollar Tree~yes, that is me that keeps wiping out the supplies. I can say, that I am quite impressed!!
Here are a few of them to start with....check back as I get the rest together.


Enjoy
~Alisa~





1 comment:

Andrew Thornton said...

What a good idea! I still hold to it that one day I'll get through all my collage papers and get busy making thousands of little paintings and collages. One day... one day...

You are an inspiration! I'm no good at rainy days.