Thursday, December 4, 2008

More domino necklaces











Sorry, guys I have been extremely busy these past 2 months...moved in with parents. The job search has been unsuccessful. Therefore, I continue to do what I love...make "stuff" to sell.
My necklaces are unique, affordable, suit any type of personality...and one of a kind. You won't see 2 alike. They can all be purchased on our chain, or add to your favorite.
December is my busiest time of year, and I am making 5-8 items per day. My last show is the 3rd Monday McKinney Trade Days (December 12--14). Check my website for the latest designs. Site

Designs are available with: crowns, longhorns, angels, peace signs, initials, cool words, and names...custom orders available.
Also working on scrabble tiles...pics on next blog!!

No comments: