Monday, November 17, 2008

McKinney Trade Days

I have been selling my items at the McKinney Trade Days for the last 2 months. And I am excited about this new venture. I have already made new vendor friends and really enjoy the new customers that I have acquired.

Fridays are great days for moms' to shop! This month was very slow, and probably due to the cold front that was due in the afternoon. About 4:30~it was like a hurricane had hit. The winds were unbelievable and Saturday was bitterly cold for everyone. Sunday was excellent and was very crowded.

As usual, I scored some deals for myself to design and pics will be coming as soon as I get them completed.

December will be exciting for us~many new items are being designed for our shoppers! Hope to see you there....stop by and see me...booth is Y8 and near the back side of the shopping area.

No comments: