Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hurricane Ike

First of all, my thoughts and prayers go out to all who were affected by Hurricane Ike. I started to get pretty emotional when I saw the pictures of the destruction in my home state, Texas.

Brittany & I spent the weekend home alone. It rained so much yesterday, we couldn't really get out an do anything fun. I almost booked an outside show for Saturday, and a little voice told me not to sign up~always listen to your inner voice!! So, I went shopping at Michaels to get the supplies needed to complete my necklaces for next weekends' show. I made 10 necklaces~maybe it should rain more often~so I can get some work done.

We did get drenched, we ventured out to the library to get some movies to watch to keep us occupied. A few friends wanted me to go out~but when it rains, this baby stays inside. I am not afraid to get wet or anything, just don't like to drive in the rain.

No comments: