Friday, August 15, 2008

I am bored tonight...

,


Well, it's been a month since I have had a real break from all 4 kiddos. It's not easy taking care of them alone ....


So, what does a single woman do when she gets a break....nada!!! Or at least this one operates that way. The house will always be a wreck and piles of dishes & laundry will be there no matter what! I sometimes wished little elves would come in the night to help me with chores. Or at least prepare my dinner for one night...I haven't been pampered in a long, long time.


No, seriously...when I do get a break~I have been introduced to Primo's Tex Mex Grille in Garland (by the Bass Pro Shop)....that has been the Tuesday night hang out with the gals. Or at least until school starts anyway. I like going here because there are people that are close to my age and you can relax outside overlooking the lake..wished I had a boat again.


Another place I frequent is Weekends~yes, I stay close to home...(lake ray hubbard). Here, you get to enjoy 2 clubs in 1 and they always feature local bands that are really good!


Now, keep in mind that bars aren't my thing at all, just a place to hang out with my girlfriends on occasion. My true hang~outs are: Canton Trade Days, antique shopping, specialty shops, staying at a bed n breakfast, eating at a good family owned restaurant (mexican food fav), a good tea room for my favorite chicken salad sandwich...DovesNest in Waxahachie!! Or I will just hop in the car and cruise to Downtown McKinney for a day of R & R....now you know a little more about me...


No comments: